The Park Place Dental Commitment to Our Patients
We promise always to:
- Listen to patient concerns and desires before we make any recommendations for treatment
- Treat you with honesty and respect, as we would a family member
- Strive to maintain the highest knowledge base through continuing education
- Commit to maintaining the highest technical skill
- Respect people’s time by staying on schedule
- Offer options for anxiety control to all fearful or nervous patients
- Make dentistry affordable by monitoring fees and offering payment plans
- Train staff to assist patients in a competent and caring manner
We are here to help you, and ensure every visit to our office is a positive experience. If there’s ever anything you need, please do not hesitate to ask.
Our Office Environment
This is not a high-volume dental office. Instead, we get to know each of our patients by name and enjoy building long-term relationships with them. We like to converse and learn about each patient’s life. Doing so helps us better understand that person’s needs and concerns. It also strengthens the relationship and provides reassurance that we truly do care for the whole person.
We run only one chair at a time. This means when you’re with us, you have our undivided attention. We also run on time, by refusing to over-schedule. You will never feel rushed through a visit — we promise.
Before committing to any dental care, it’s essential you understand your treatment options. It’s equally essential for you to find a doctor and dental team you trust and feel comfortable working with.
Park Place Dental offers complimentary consultations at our Petaluma, CA office. We invite you to schedule one today. Come in, meet everyone here, and talk about your care goals.
You’ll receive a free exam, and we’ll provide you with treatment options that will resolve any issues in a painless, timely, and affordable manner. We’ll explain all aspects of the care recommendations, and include the information you need to make an educated decision. This is your smile, after all!
Dr. Jones and everyone here look forward to meeting you. We’d love to help make your oral health and smile dreams a reality.